Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Steelhead Alley Floats


To purchase any Tackle or Floats please contact me at the email address listed below



I have Steelheader packs available at this time they are $30.00 a pack ( 5 Floats to a pack ) + Tax and Shipping , there is a variety of float sizes great for fishing single Salmon egg's , Jig & Maggot , Skien and Sacks . ( Packs my vary in stain color and size ) all depends on what size I have turned lately and what stain color I used ,I can email a picture of your pack prior to shipping ....Thanks !!! e-mail if you have any questions mailto:FishOnFloats@gmail.com .





Sucker Spawn Flies...$10.68 a dozen + Tax and Shipping , These flies work VERY WELL in the Tribs along Steelhead Alley , if you dont see a color you need just e-mail me and I will see if I have it ....Thanks !!!

Glo Bobs lead peg weighted float , this is a popular float that I see being used all the time on the Steelhead Alley Tribs . I am now selling these floats by the bag for $17.00 +Tax and Shipping .
There are 24 floats in a bag .