Sunday, January 11, 2009

Backpack .....The Only Way To Go !!!



I recently picked up this Eastsport Backpack because I was tired of wearing my Chestpack , It seemed like it was always getting in the way while I was Centerpin fishing , I have never had anything that was more comfortable to wear while fishing , and it has more than enough room for all my gear ...It even has a square snap on holder pouch that came with it that I use for my split shot box and it even has two slide in sleeves on the arm straps that work great for my egg sacks and single egg containers . It was like they made this thing for fishermen not school kids ..It even has a cell phone holder and D-rings for attaching a net and the best part of all it's only $14.96 at Walmart....now everything is organized and has it's own spot.

No comments: